View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2007 #8
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

One of my favorites that a VNNer related here quite a while back...

A negress holding her newborn baby boards a downtown bus. As she's paying the fare, she notices the driver staring intently at the blanket-wrapped niglet. "Wutchu be starin' at, missuh? Ain't ya nebba seen a baby befo'?" The driver, snapping out of his spell replies, "Eh...sorry, lady, but your baby, well...he looks to me like...like a monkey." The negress, taken aback, gives the driver a big "Hmph!", puts her flat nose up in the air, and stalks to the rear of the bus where she seats herself next to a middle-aged White man. "What's the matter ma'am?" the man politely inquires, "You look very upset..." The negress, still fuming, says, "Dat nassy-ass bus driva dun insuhtted mah baby!" The indignant White man replies, "Why, you shouldn't take from no one! Why don't you just go up to the driver and give him a piece of your mind?" The negress thinks for a moment and says, "Ya know -- ah thinks ahm gonna go 'head an' do jes' dat!" The White man offers, "Yes, you go ahead and tell that driver just what you think of him...I'll stay here and watch your monkey for you."

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; February 20th, 2007 at 01:01 PM.