Full Thread: Retards
View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2009 #7
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Quote:
You want us to look like heartless monsters?
Come on now Nick, haven't you been paying attention?
We already are monsters with a capital "racist".
That you can thank the jew for.
As far as those of a differing opinion than ours are concerned we practically are Hitler himself.
Might as well embrace some of His better ideas, and this was certainly one of his best.

Quote:
Define retarded.
Obviously a predetermined set of conditions would apply for the definition of "retarded" to apply to one's fetus, as would conditions gauging the severity of the defective fetus in question. In plain English; all kinds of fucked up would be the general criteria for termination of pregnancy.

Quote:
Would you also kill your grandparents because they're senile?
You may be surprised how many here would answer that in the affirmative, my friend.

Quote:
Ideally all severely retarded babies would be aborted early, but failing that there's nothing more to do except let them live out their life, no matter how poor its quality is.
Exactly, and with today's medical and technological advances, it should be a small and easy affair to detect such things early on. The only thing preventing this, are the liberal douche bags I mentioned earlier, feeling good about their own 'morality', and literally and figuratively, blocking the way.

Quote:
Life should be respected.
Define both 'life' and 'respect'.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, but I'm still gonna eat beef, and I'm still gonna harvest my garden, and compost the left overs when it's all done. And best of all, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Does that mean I don't respect the cow that died so I could eat? Or the living tomatoes that I 'murdered'? Of course not.

When a human is retarded to the point where he really is no more than a living vegetable, wouldn't he be happier on the compost heap? Wouldn't the rest of his group be happier that way?

I admit that it is in fact a seemingly heartless stance, but then again, ain't life enough of a bitch anyway? It must suck to be all kinds of fucked up, to boot.