View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2010 #28
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Lincoln has been dead for decades the others have beards but even blind pugh can keep his beard trimmed.Your man is obviously insane for sporting such a beard/
He is not "my man". I don't know him and haven't met him. I am not in the BPP and never have been. So how do you work out that he is "my man"? Another lie.

Quote:

You stated quite clearly and shamelessly that such beards were acceptable in your circles.Along with the 17th century serving wench dresses and divine insight as to how self evident sephardi jews are not jews I question just what sort of mindset is prevalent among the turnip taliban.
Beards are acceptable in my circles. It's a beard. It's not a criminal record for touching children, it's not a penchant for gay sex, it's not an ara symbol, it's not a sign of leprosy, it's a bloody beard.

Quote:
The slavish acceptance of antifaowens's bogus allegations
Repeat it often enough and they will believe it.

Quote:
If the enemy wanted to create a parody of those taking a stand for the race he would have a hard job topping VNN UK.
He is given plenty of ammunition.

So what does your "taking a stand for the race" entail? Bickering on an internet forum?

Quote:
I have never run for public office in the UK I don't do politics.
Clearly.

Quote:

In regard to the UK as is I believe that a Bnp led UK would be a plus for the race.
Nobody has stated otherwise.

Quote:
Any political party in the UK that is not the Bnp is a rival, in political terms rivals are enemies.It follows that in political terms I regard any other political party that is not the Bnp as an enemy and that anyone encouraging such enemies is either deluded or an enemy of the race.One does not and cannot co exist with the enemy one destroys them.
In your opinion - fortunately it's not the opinion of those out there that are actually doing something ro the results would have been even more dismal. The nationalists who stood against other nationalists have been taken note of as have the ones who displayed more political acumen than you clearly have and recognised the common sense in not diluting the vote but still managing to put up nationalist candidates.

Quote:
The fact that some members and supporters of the Bnp wish to defy Griffen and make common cause with these blighters is to be deplored.
Oy, the drama! Common cause? Nice spin, but all I did was defended the chap's right to wear a beard.

I can't be arsed to keep defending myself against someone with chronic truth recognition problems so unless something new comes up, you are now free to make more fallacious statements about me and beards and leaders and amen corners and whatever else your little heart desires and they will remain unchallenged. People have the ability to check what I actually said and compare it to your rather wobbly spin so here you go - have the last word.