View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2006 #16
White Winger

We never hear the other sides of the stories about the history of lynching all those poooooooo' niggers;We are only told the same old,same old jew/nigger tall tale bullshit - that the pooooo' niggorillas were lynched for nothing more than totally trivial things,like walking through a White neighborhood,or not tipping their hats to Whites,etc,etc,etc.

We are never told how many of them were actually GUILTY of assaulting,raping and/or murdering,innocent White People. Well,I'm willing to bet, that very,very,very few of those nignogs lynched for the "trivial" reasons(No 'groid should EVER walk through a White neighborhood,it's called Common Sense,remember?), and that MOST of po' innocent shitskins were - dare I day it?Yes! - actually guilty of assaulting,raping and murdering,innocent Whites(A TRUE crime against God - ah,hahahaaaaaaaaa,no niggerillas,you're not God,no matter what e-lie-jah mu-homo said.He was a devil,and is truly burning in hell for his evil - not that that's good enough,but I digress....)!!!!

So what do you know?There was,not only a good side,there was a GREAT side ,to lynching backward,ignorant,rutting,savage,shitskinned niggorillas!!!!

Last edited by White Winger; June 8th, 2006 at 04:54 PM.