View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2005 #6
1Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
You sound more like a victim than a supreme being to me. Futhermore, you sound like someone who relishes his victim status, as it conveniently excuses every failure he and his kind ever had...or will have.
I don't like to lie to myself and you must first admit to yourself that you are dumb in order to become smart; smart enough to know what is correct and what is incorrect.

Quote:
Why do niggers need to have everything handed out to you like monkey children if you are in fact supreme?
Because truthfully, niggers aren't supreme... and the people that control the resources aren't doing a good job of handing. Which brings me to the fact that there is something else motivating them to control the resources.

Quote:
Why would anyone respect a race of monkey children who shoot themselves in the foot while trying to show off?
Repect isn't nothing earned or given.

Black people should respect themselves... by not trying to earn respect.

White people should respect themselves... by not trying to give respect.

Quote:
Why not use your supreme intelligence and ability to figure out how not to shoot your foot with a simple pistol like a Glock?
Agian, niggers didn't make gun. Why not the people handing the guns out where non-white people live, show them?

Quote:
Wouldn't Whites be oppressing and demeaning niggers by showing them these pitifully basic things?
Interesting...

I don't know.

You would know more about this question than I... simply because I'm not white.

Wouldn't Whites be oppressing and demeaning niggers by showing them these pitifully basic things?

Quote:
Who are Whites to show superior niggers anything?
I know of no such niggers.

Quote:
For a superior race, you sure are dependent, helpless and childlike.
Currently yes... but as I stated in the first remark. You must first admit to yourself that you are dumb in order to become smart; smart enough to know what is correct and what is incorrect.

Quote:
When is this going to change?
For me it is changing... I talk to other victims... hopefully it will change for them as well.

This is a United/Independant form of transformation... each non-white person may show different views than eachother (independant), but all is united around a common idea, white supremacy/racism is unjust and must be replaced with JUSTICE (United).

Quote:
When are niggers taking over?
Niggers won't take over... Hopfully at that stage of devolpement the word nigger, meaning title of lowly people, will be null and void. Simply because people are equal or the lowly people are all dead.

Quote:
How many niggers does it take to pave a driveway?
It depends, How big is the driveway?