View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2012 #116
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
I can't blame them either. A lot of people are still in the conservative/right wing phase of their development and as such, cannot bring themselves to believe their constitutional "rights" no longer exist. Some people literally have to be whacked upside the head in order to see the light.
I hear you, man. Hopefully they come away with a better appreciation of what it's going to take to actually start to win.

White Nationalism has been best defined as a hobby for the past few decades. That is quickly changing, as the rise of the Internet is allowing us to completely bypass the controlled media and potentially reach millions with our propaganda, something that would have been absolutely impossible for us to do just a few years ago. And the great thing about our propaganda is that it consists of nothing more than telling the truth about race.

Quote:
I would agree with you about someone doing time. I thought the same thing when video of Roper being knocked upside the head with a tire iron and kicked by some Antis was presented in court, but the scum walked. That was the beginning of my awakening to the fact we are deep in enemy terroritory. It might not be the case here, but I'm willing to bet some pro bono lawyers will shop the case to a sympathetic judge and get them off lightly, if not completely.
Completely possible, although I'm thinking they may get to experience diversity courtesy of the state.

I guess it depends on hard hard they want to come down on them. They may see a chance to remind the OWS/Protest types what the execution of real power looks like.

Quote:
We will have to make our own justice. That's the only conclusion I can come up with.
These literally filthy "Anti-Racist" drug-addicted losers have become increasingly violent as White Nationalist views have started to go mainstream with a growing segment of Whites.

If you're going to be attending meetings where the security of the event does not meet a reasonable standard, be prepared to defend yourself from a physical attack.