View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2013 #35
H.B.

The dyke has a very shrill, supremacist, and highly offensive tone about her. I can definitely empathize with Commander Breivik making so many of those leftist bullies good a few summers ago. There is only so much bullying you can take, unless you are a self-flagellating eunuch with the spine of a jelly fish who just loves being spat on.

Don't let them spit on you - spit on the Holohoax "survivors" - because we all know that never happened and that would make libturds very angry and hateful.

I like the libturd guy who was using typical libturd logic: If an author was correct about beanors having low IQs, how can you trust his numbers about the cost of beanor immigration? Presumably, he got it right about them being dumb (something they don't dare try to refute). Yet because he said this, he must have just fudged his numbers about their costs to society? WTF!?

Because someone authored a study about the earth being round, why should we trust his claim about the sun rising in the East and setting in the West?

What blows my mind is that people actually fall for this nonsense. Someone screeching at you, calling you names and insulting you is not a refutation of anything.

Last edited by H.B.; May 14th, 2013 at 04:43 AM.