View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2007 #19
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
Good deeds are performed for the good, not for the reputation or fame they provide.

To perform a "good deed" and make it public is to take away from it the "good" and replace it with vanity or pride.

The judge of things is not public applause, but that which knows all without being told.
Maybe I've gotten to used to people who advertise the fact they committed no major wrong doing and imortalize the small favors they might happen to grant to their fellow man. You know the types--the movement is full of them--if you have a job, no serious record and pay your bills, you are a good person and a cut above the rest. I can honestly say that I've grown completely used to people who feel they deserve congradulations for doing the right thing 80% of the time.

Well, Bill, not kissing up here...you've done a great deal of good deads for a lot of people I know personally. I can say this much---where there is a lot of backroom treachery hidden but surrounding a lot of White Nationalists leaders, there is a lot of backyard kindness equally hidden and surrounding Bill White. I know I'll get a few angry emails but thats fine. Everyone is free to tell me when good is not good and evil is evil, since I need programming daily. I'm calling it like I see it. Anyone want to see me angry for one of the few times in my White Nationalist life? Tell me what I see isn't what I see and what I hear isn't what I heard.