View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2010 #35
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Yes, post 3 in this thread.

Now, I shall say this only once.

I moved the posts because I wanted them moved. I was not asked to move them; this is yet another fallacious statement from yourself. I wanted them moved. So it is now in the correct place. A thread about possible spies in the BNP is not the correct place for debates about PO boxes and stickers that have no connection to the BNP. Now they are no longer in that thread, the thread can continue on topic and there is less likelihood of those illegal stickers being connected to the BNP.

I do not have a leader, as you have already been informed. You may now drop this tedious lie.

I am fully aware that sss managed to get completely the wrong publication last time this came up which is why I would like to see a full scan of the relevant paper for myself, including the publication header or other identifying mark so that I and others can determine if it is the correct one.

sss is my comrade? That alone more than adequately illustrates that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
The tread is entitled searchlight spies.The sticker issue arose on that thread as a direct result of the flawed and inaccurate intelligence/gossip that antifaowens is presenting as set in stone fact.His amen corner including yourself and you are persisting with inaccurate and fallacious nonesense.The odd thing is aside from that posts there are two others lost among Owens ravings that complete the picture as it were.
Now you have made the nsiwp/nsp uk a seperate issue of your own volition (If not at your leaders command ) Why ? according to your post here it is because it is not related to seachlight spies.It is my contention it is directly related to it.The seachlight spies thread is self evidently designed to bring the Bnp into disrepute.You have allowed antifaowens to spout utter bullshit such as jefferson being released on a technicality where as it was a Judges direction.It was antifaowens who was released on a legal technicality but of course that calls into question your uncritical admiration for antifaowens.
You are supporting and reinforcing the enemies propaganda as presented by antifaowens.It is grotesque and shameful !

Chase them into the swamps