View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2004 #15
Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
This is getting rediculous, you can take selective pictures from any country and find some non white people there, Germany, England, France and all the way to scandinavia.

Their seems to be some obsession in these white racial web sites to only pick on the Sicilians and ignore the mixtures of other nationalitys.

There must be something the Sicilians are doing right that people want to keep discrediting them.

You go into any Italian or Sicilian neighborhood, and you know right away your in a white and safe area.

Stop always putting Sicilians on display, if I want to take the time I could show you many mixed looking people from northern Europe

this is not true in new york city or new jersey anymore. maybe there are some far out suburbs in long island or isolated parts of staten island where the non whites have yet to colonize, but all the traditional italian areas of brooklyn, queens, manhattan, the bronx, newark, jersey city, elizabeth etc are overrun with muds. in union, new jersey, a white flight suburb of newark/elizabeth, the annual italian festival had to be cancelled because black gangs were fighting each other last year. the local "wise guys" didn't do shit about it.

italian young people are also by far the most whiggerish white ethnic group. they call blacks "niggers" but wear fubu and listen to tupac. italians put on a big display about acting tough, like people from other medditerranean cultures,they are very demonstrative. in my high school in new jersey there was supposed to be fight after school between the "guidos"(italians) and the "preppies"(mostly irish and other northwestern european types). The preppies were there first and when the guidos saw them all, they stood at the edge of the parking lot and then left despite being taunted and humilated severely in front of the whole school. it was clear that they were too scared to fight even though both groups were of about equal size. people from my neighborhood used to go "guido bashing" in the late 80's when guidos tried to hang out in the parks and school yards in my area. the reason they did that was because the parks/schoolyards in the italian neighborhood near by were being taken over by blacks. i rememer throwing rocks at those gay ass trans ams they used to drive in and chasing them with baseball bats when they tried to play stick ball at the elementry school. also in front of my junior high school, we used to throw rocks and break the windows of busses with nigglets on them. one day a bus full of guidos came by and we did the same thing after they gave us dirty looks. the funny thing was that a lot of people in my neighborhood were half italian and half nothern european, but they identified more with the later group even if they looked really med. the pure italians in my hood usually were on the outside socially even if they looked nordic. today the italian area is a black ghetto and the irish area is a gentrified jewish/WASP snob zone with carribean nannies pushing pink babies around in strollers.

i'm not anti italian, just telling you about how i grew up. this forum needs some damn moderation to keep the trolls away.