Full Thread: Duck dynasty exposed
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2013 #20
Goran

Disgusting to see the 'N' word and the 'F' word in these posts. In this day and age that's pretty sad and disappointing to see. Shame on you!! With the number of posts that I see these people have, you obviously don't work, so you are jealous of the money these Southerners have made on their business just by working hard for a long time. And they have morals and values which you obviously don't have. Do you kiss your mother, spouse and kids with that dirty mouth you have? They all must be so proud of you. Nobody wants to read or hear those two words in this day and age. Show some respect or don't even bother to post. And yes, human beings include everyone-that's what makes the world go 'round...not sure if I want you in the same category as me though-I don't think you make the grade. I would rather spend my time with any of the Robertson's. And looking at the date and time if your posts, you have no life if this is all you do on New Year's Eve. Couldn't get a date or have no friends??? A real winner you are!