View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2008 #8
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

It's not called critical thinking, it's called retarded thinking, and I'm telling you right now, Sonny Jim, that I haven't read a post as retarded as your last in a long, long time here.

You claim that Marrs is a false flag operative, but haven't provided one speck of proof that he is, other than he has made some predictions which, according to you, couldn't possibly come true. Well, so bloody what? People on this forum and, in fact, all over the world often make bad predictions, but that doesn't constitute irrefutable proof that they are false flag operatives.

Quote:
He is a false front operative or a whack job, and you know it.
No I do not know it. Again, PROVE it. Give me some hard evidence. Not hearsay, not wild speculation that wouldn't pass muster in a junior highschool debating class, but hard evidence. You can't, because you have none. That's why you resort to the SOP of all intellectual bankrupts who don't have any facts to back up their assertions of hurling expletives and accusations of Jewishness at those who dare to point out the innumerable flaws in your logic.

My guess is you're some teenage dork craving acceptance and looking to make a name for himself on the Internet. You're wasting you're time here, pipsqueak, because you'll get neither. Now, go back to watching American Idol and let us adults get on with the job of naming the Jew.