View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2012 #17
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker

OK, I am ready now. This is an open invitation to all WN to come and settle in this town. I will reveal to you some very good news. This place is a mere one hour and 15 minutes by car to Dickinson, ND--an oil town which rivals Williston in size and scales of employment. Also, it is less time and mileage to Bismarck and Mandan, ND--both cities with burgeoning work. Register on http://jobsnd.com and search the area codes for Dickinson, Williston, Bismarck, Mandan and Watford City, All are easily commutable except the two which start with the letter 'W'. But even those are less than 3 hours away, so, for example, a women could hold down the household while her guy worked two weeks on and one off or 10 days on and 4 off (typical oil schedules; a number of variants). You can even quite easily job jump!

To give you an idea: I just spent a week in Williston. Met a boomer couple from Sacramento CA who were working for a concrete outfit and making $20 cash each at-the-end-of-the-day per hr. You can pick these jobs like fruit off trees.

You are welcome to stay rent free. You will need a basic trailer, van, pickup with low camper cover or full camper or a shack. I will let you build a shack. You can use fiberglass or thick density beadboard insulation---you know, make it 8X16 or 12x12. We need to begin now while the weather is beautiful. By the time cold weather sets in, you and your wife or girlfriend can have a free place to live and a job each paying at least $600 clear a week and maybe up to $1,400 per week. You don't pay rent, so that makes up for the gas and the commute. Bets if you have a 4 cyl truck or car. Maybe a few folks could tow a car behind a larger pickup and camper. I am willing to work with you. Just be real WNs and don't cause an inordinate about of trouble. There are no building codes in either the county or the town. Capiche?

I will spend a couple of thousand at one location in the immediate area (not more than a two minute walk for you max, probably less) to construct a brand new bath house and double toilet on the county water lines. Till then you have an outhouse. You can get water in containers at a nearby park. This is not a problem at all in warm summer weather. By fall, the heated, brand new bath house will be completed. I might ask you to help build it. Again, you can have a trailer if you want. No rent. Many WN all around if we do it right. I will expect those who get here, get good jobs and build or reside in trailer spots to help newcomers. You've got to participate in the community too.

I will be offline, most likley 3 to 4 days. maybe not but probably. PM me on VNNF if interested and give a couple of contact infos. Not gonna talk it to death with you. Either you move and do it or you don't. I did run into a guy at Williston library who asked me, "Are you Craig Cobb?". Turns out he had arrived in Williston a few days earlier, is a WN and had that day scored a job which, after 60 days probation, will clear him $6,000 to $7,000 a month! You still gotta prove to me who you are. I don't want antis around. Because I am giving this as a gift, I can legally be picky about who I wish to gift.

We'll see if there are any takers in this depression.

I'd appreciate if someone would post this now and then on Stormfront. Those people need help even more. Thx.