View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2008 #10
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddangerous View Post
Bullshit. If that was their game they would of done it in the mediaeval times when we more ignorant and supersticious. Anyway, by what method oculd the possibly project an antichrist figure: unless they are devils themselves.

Question: do you think that the occult movement has links with a paranormal entity? and if not what the fuck is the point of the movement. You don't need occult theology to run a conspiracy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"If that was their game they would of done it in the mediaeval times when we more ignorant and supersticious. Anyway, by what method oculd the possibly project an antichrist figure: unless they are devils themselves."

Certainly, the jews have already destroyed the power of Christianity over the popular mind, so in this sense, the Anti-Christ has already "came, saw, and conquered" to put in a Romanesque style. But, the Anti-Christ Iīm talking about will be a world-wide spiritual leader that will lead many to their utter destruction. There are already many orgs out there preaching alot of the "end-game" philosophy which include: giving up ALL private property, seeing yourself as a "social-being" and not as a selfish individual, and subduing your personal interests for the interests of the whole. Making a committment NOT to have ANY children. And, perhaps even "euthanizing" yourself to save the planet for the other "worthy" people. There are many aspects to this agenda which I see forming all around, and itīs pretty damn dark! Thatīs why I call this coming "Messiah" an Anti-Christ figure.

"Question: do you think that the occult movement has links with a paranormal entity? and if not what the fuck is the point of the movement. You don't need occult theology to run a conspiracy."

Good question! I have often wondered myself. I have experienced "paranormal phenomena" myself, so I have no doubt that there is more to reality than we imagine, but I donīt believe in the power of magic and spells (at least not in the way that most people understand how that would work), but there is definately something to it!

The power of occult organizations comes from the power of mystery over the curious. By claiming to have some mysterious power, you form a master/servant relationship with those people that want to know the mysterious power and they will serve you, pay you, and follow your advice. This is a major part of the power that orgs like the Freemasons and Rosicricians have over people. Aleister Crowley defined "magik" as ""the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with the will." So, in this definition, you can see that this can be by any means at all, not just some kind of "hocus pocus" bullshit.

The power of occultism comes from having an intimate relationship with reality, while deceiving others about this reality! This is why I feel qualified to expose the fact that Jews created Freemasonry to intentionally deceive and have power over the "Goyim" (Non-jews)