Full Thread: Yahweh is Satan!
View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2012 #16
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Turner View Post
What if the stories of Christ's miracles are true?.
They're NOT true man, "miracles" aren't real. Moreover, as far as the Bible is concerned regarding anything not just "miracles" you have to consider itz source — jews.

Quote:
Why so determined to connect Christians with Jews, even by these abstractions?
Because they are connected, worshiping the same god et al.

Quote:
What's wrong with the Ten Commandments anyway?
Everything.

"I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

What a great god aye? Brought the jews out of bondage.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

But you're Satan.

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"

Punishing children for what their grandpappies did.

"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain."

Yeah well, I'm not a kike so that doesn't apply goddamnit.

"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it."

Approves of slavery. Of course it's Gentiles serving kikes.

"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you."

Nothing really wrong with this one, except him talking to the jews again.

There is also the matter of, some kids getting raped by their father and mother [e.g., John de Nugent]. Should they honor their mother and father too?

"You shall not murder."

Except for when he commanded the jews to mass-murder, rape, and commit genocide against Gentiles.

And what's wrong with murder anyway? I see nothing wrong in this world getting sick of and mass-murdering the jews, as revenge for all they've done to humanity in the last five-thousand years.

"You shall not commit adultery."

Can't really fault this one, as I believe you should be faithful to your spouse, whether you're male or female.

"You shall not steal."

I can agree with not stealing from a fellow White, but I'm all for stealing from the jews, and taking by force. They've robbed the entire world.

"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."

What if my neighbor is black, or a jew? See how this sort of commandment can be detrimental to WN'ism? And why Christians can't be trusted to do the right thing.

"You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's"

Oh but slavery is A-okay? Just coveting is wrong.

Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; February 27th, 2012 at 02:46 PM.