View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2004 #19
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscient
All of those Sicilians -- if they're indeed ethnically Sicilian -- are white and European. Hair and skin color, which seem to be your two main criteria for classification, tell us nothing about race. Genetically, Sicilians have no more than negligible amounts of non-European admixture. The contrasts you provided are merely of individuals belonging to different subraces or being tanned to different degrees. Just like these two Irish people differ in subrace and pigmentation but are both white Europeans:

The man is white the woman is not white. Not only because of her pigmentation but because of features too. She is of obvious Iberian heritage whereas the man is an ad mixture of Norweigian. Pigmentation is a VERY LARGE factor in deciding race but not the ultimate.

Do you think everyone is either white or black? If not provide pix of those who you think are non white but not quite black.

Gladius,

I agree to testing but what are the parameters? Please provide examples in pix format to support your claim. I don't buy the "everybody is white so we can defeat the jew" crap. Solidarity comes from race... not political opinion. Those southern Euros I posted are not white I and don't want them in our ranks. We can work with non whites who hate the jews, yes, but to breed with them just because we need more numbers of anti semitites? No.

Last edited by Todd in FL; January 21st, 2004 at 03:00 PM.