View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2008 #11
Drew
Banned

Default Another freak trying to sound like a ----

I don't have to believe anything that stupid motherfucker says, it is your job to persuade us, Chrissie. I know he's a false prophet, I just asked if he's also a false flag operative, you intellectually challenged cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
It's not called critical thinking, it's called retarded thinking, and I'm telling you right now, Sonny Jim, that I haven't read a post as retarded as your last in a long, long time here.

You claim that Marrs is a false flag operative, but haven't provided one speck of proof that he is, other than he has made some predictions which, according to you, couldn't possibly come true. Well, so bloody what? People on this forum and, in fact, all over the world often make bad predictions, but that doesn't constitute irrefutable proof that they are false flag operatives.

No I do not know it. Again, PROVE it. Give me some hard evidence. Not hearsay, not wild speculation that wouldn't pass muster in a junior highschool debating class, but hard evidence. You can't, because you have none. That's why you resort to the SOP of all intellectual bankrupts who don't have any facts to back up their assertions of hurling expletives and accusations of Jewishness at those who dare to point out the innumerable flaws in your logic.

My guess is you're some teenage dork craving acceptance and looking to make a name for himself on the Internet. You're wasting you're time here, pipsqueak, because you'll get neither. Now, go back to watching American Idol and let us adults get on with the job of naming the Jew.
Whoa! With your cutting psychoanalysis and nasty name calling I am just too scared.

I am overwhelmed by your emotionalism, such a persuasive tool it is. I will be sure not to question any of your beliefs again, little fassy.

I asked if he was a false flag operative, I did not state it. That is what a dialogue is. He could be going a preemptive strike, or he could be another Criswell trying to make a name for himself. there is no reason to bullshit about these matters as he does, unless it is too discredit this real conspiracy in the eyes of rational people, so they will ignore the whole thing.

So you believe this:

The CFR's membership of 4,275 conspirators, backed by the organization's predominantly Zionist Jew leadership, demands that, by the year 2010, America as we once knew it will no longer exist. By that date, the Illuminati intends that the following be achieved:

(1)
A new currency, called the Amero, replace the dollar.

(2)
All borders between Mexico, the U.S.A., and Canada be erased and the Border Patrol retired.

(3)
A North American Parliament Group, composed of Mexican politicians and U.S. quislings, take over legislative authority, superseding our own Senate and House.

(4)
A North American Judicial Council, or Tribunal, take over the judicial function and demote the U.S. Supreme Court to an advisory only role.

(5)
A joint Executive Authority be set up, possibly with its capitol in Mexico City or Toronto, to dictate to U.S. citizens the terms of surrender.

(6)
The 106 million citizens of Mexico be given full rights by the defunct U.S.A. and be allowed to enter our territory, re-conquer and seize whatever lands and property they wish within the once sovereign U.S.A.

(7)
The Bill of Rights be abolished and a new North American "Declaration of Rights" be drawn up. It will comprise a shrunken list of abridged, government granted privileges more suitable to the changed times.

(8)
Over 100 million Mexicans living South of the Border, plus 20 million more Mexicans now residing illegally in the U.S.A., will be awarded full social security and medicare benefits and have full job, voting and other rights granted to them. American taxpayers will foot the bill.

(9)
Mexican workers will be given affirmative action and preferential job quotas. Millions of Anglo-Americans will lose their jobs.

(10)
Hispanic-owned corporations will be favored with government grants and contracts. The economies of Mexico, the former U.S.A., and Canada will be totally merged and a 4-football fields wide NAFTA super highway is already being built. Thousands of air-polluting Mexican trucks and vehicles will rumble up I-35 and disperse to the various states.

(11)
The 50 existing American states will be formally dissolved and the former U.S.A. will be divided into ten weakened administrative regions. Some will have Mexican leaders appointed over the local, formerly American citizens.

(12)
Spanish and English will both be recognized as joint official languages. Mexican textbooks critical of United States history and disrespectful of American "gringo" traditions will be required in all North American schools.

(13)
The North American Union will join the European Community and the ASEAN (Asian) Union as the three major subdivisions of the planned global governance system, as envisioned by Rockefeller�s Trilateral Commission.

So this will pass by the year 2010! Is that a fact? Not a prediction!

Here www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CwvvahhXs don't question my real prophets I shall not question yours.

-That is a more suitable aviator for you.

I predict NONE of those things will pass by the year 2010. Not would even the kikes would attempt it that quickly. But I know they are building a super hershey highway, from viable sources. It is his job to prove a prediction, not mine to disprove it, lemming.

No, you do not understand critical thinking.