Full Thread: Mudshark Misery
View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2008 #10
Kievsky

Julie Donaldson, TV presenter in Boston:

Fortunately, she didn't breed any misbegotten mulattoes with the monkeyshines.

Quote:
Julie Donaldson, a sports reporter for NBC affiliate WHDH-TV in Boston, Massachusetts, has revealed during testimony against her boyfriend Ivan Lattimore that he has beaten her on several occasions.
The ugly negro beast that she consorted with:

T
Quote:
he first assault occurred at the Super Bowl in Arizona and resulted in bruises on her arms. “I wore a long sleeve shirt and didn’t tell anyone,” Julie said.

The second attack occurred after a Celtics game against the Miami Heat on March 30. Julie Donaldson said that she lied to Ivan Lattimore about her whereabouts and that he was waiting for her when she returned to her apartment. “He grabbed me by my hair and took my hands by my wrists and made me punch my face.” She said.

Last attack was on June 27 after partying at a nightclub. He has been groping one of her friends and she said she wanted to break up. Ivan Lattimore then became violent and as she says threw her against the wall and punched several times in her face after a night of drinking at a Back Bay night spot. She said he punched her in the face at least twice, the Boston Globe reported. He also bit her on the left cheek. “I remember a slow motion punch coming from the right side of my face,” she said.

Julie Donaldson won the Miss Florida USA title in the state pageant held in Orlando, FL in July 2000 and competed in the Miss USA 2001 pageant won by Kandace Krueger of Texas.

Ivan Lattimore is a professional SlamBall, a team sport based on basketball, player. He stands at 6′ 4″ and weighs 215 pounds.