View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2008 #18
brutus

RE: Karen

Quote:
Marrs teaches at the university nearby
If Marrs were truly anti-jew the university would do everything in it's power to have him fired even if he were tenured, and the students would be holding countless media-hyped marches calling for his ouster. Is this happening. If it is happening, I'm not aware of it.

Quote:
and I believe is allowed to do so because he is being held up for public ridicule.
If Marrs is already being held-up to public ridicule, what's the point of him needing to soften his rhetoric?

If someone's killing your family, what's the point of soft-peddling that? Why not spell it out?

Quote:
I have seen jews wearing masonic rings and pendants and I believe the things he says to be true.
The jews always weave some truth into their lies. In my lifetime, I've known more White masons than jew masons and that's probably because the percentages reflect the overall racial population statistics.

Quote:
I believe he's trying to reach the evangelical masses here, more than any of you are doing.
Of course I respect your opinion, but are you really trying to say that Marrs is attempting to convert Christians into radical revolutionaries who will be willing to kill jews when the time comes? I wish this were true, however please pardon me if I have my doubts.