Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2012 #194
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
That is a coloured man pure and simple.One appreciates "the movement" is always grasping at straws but that is too much.As obammy would say "If I had a son he would look like that ".Thats the sort of Greek that slotted Rockwell.It is interesting that many who condemn Britvic think this gang of coloureds are acceptable,shows the madness and desperation of "the movement" in my opinion
Andy,

White nationalism is a force of nature. It doesn't only affect us. It effects gays, mulattoes, Asians, women, and even Jews.

Why bash those who are not "pure" in our sense when they are doing the dirty work for us? Praise them from afar! Encourage them! Recognize that what drives you to VNN Forum, drives many people. It drives Leo Felton, it drives this Greek guy, it drives gays who gentrify urban neighborhoods and drive out blacks, it drives Lawrence Auster and Nicholas Stix and Eugene Girin, it drives some Filipino kid on youtube who makes endless pro-white videos.

Encourage them! They aren't going to infiltrate and destroy anything we have -- we don't have anything! And even if we did, it should be organized Masonically, like a secret society, so even though it does exclude certain people, it doesn't do so in a "haha, you can't be in our club" sort of way. More like, "you are doing a great job, and some of my friends and I sent you a donation to you (or your defense lawyer)."