View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012 #80
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Pearson View Post
I don't think there is any mental torture involved, or that it involves notions of Christianity. You would presume that one be religious in order to frown on homosexuality. That is not the case. One can be an atheist and find homosexuality repugnant, if only because it is an aberrant behavior.

As a scientist, I would support the notion that homosexuality is largely genetic. But because something is genetically derived does not mean that it is particularly beneficial. That is a common misconception. Some genetic traits are detrimental to a species. From what we know of homosexuality in the animal kingdom, females related to homosexual males are generally more fecund than other females. This helps to explain why homosexuals exist, despite their evolutionary insufficiency. Homosexuals are an unintended left-over of evolution.

There are any number of sexual practices not accepted by most people. Why do you think you are exempt from that list?

What you see as natural, I see as a "left-over" of human evolution and human behavior.
Well put. Many things are "natural" (in the sense that anything that exists must be considered part of nature) but nature makes big-ass mistakes. Children born with cleft lips, heart defects & spina bifida are just as "natural" as faggots; the difference is that nobody responds to those unfortunate cases by simply throwing up their hands and accepting the state of affairs with a stupid, self-righteous smile. No: it's recognized that those things are aberrations that will cause the children to have unfulfilled and/or short lives - and so everything that can be done to correct the defects is done. In a non-jewed world, the same would be said for homosexual botches.

In lieu of this sanity, shit-eaters should exercise discretion and keep their filthy hands off kids - or else.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin