View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2009 #6
Olaf W.

Angry Pigeons Can Be Killed With Rice

I've heard they can be controlled with rice. They don't explode. Too bad that would be an added bonus! They're a pest a flying rat.
We have a problem here with them. The neighbors here are disgusting low life that feed them, an old Mexican woman and an old nigra dude think its just great to feed the birds and they love doing it because it irritates me.
Filthy people make me sick.
Our apartment is full of bird lice bugs and mites and ticks and I must constantly use sprays and poison and all because of the pigeons!
Our park could be much nicer but those people invite disease and filth.
Mexicans and Nigras love filthiness!
I'll be feeding the birds too. Rice! God I hope and pray it works.
The BB gun didn't work so good mostly because its too small and I never can hit them with it. Its fun anyway, and I hope to one day hit one and kill it. They do get scared away but they always come back.
I was hoping when I saw this thread there would be more.
I think radiator fluid may work.
God I hope the rice kills them.
If rice alone doesn't do it might try soaking the rice in it and feeding it to 'em.
I heard they banned rice in Jew York because it killed too many pigeons and they city didn't want to clean it up.
Probably the filthy Jews behind it all really they love filthy dirty birds that spread disease.
I hear some people love to eat them too and thats why they like having the birds around. Disgusting!