View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2005 #7
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
There are one and a half million REPORTED White victims of violent nigger crimes annually, according to the U.S. Justice Department - And tens of millions since 1965 when the kikes unleashed them on us.

We need to send TAAs to selected and recent victims. Does anyone have any idea how we can obtain addresses via the internet ?? And I'm talking coupla hundred monthly, at least. It's make an excellent and highly effective VNN project.

We need volunteers with INITIATIVE for this. Who'll step forward and take charge ???

(Now watch this thread peeter out - fast)

Glenn:

I'll handle the mailing of these out up to about 100 a month. (I just don't think we see more than that in news items where the case is extreme enough to likely open the people up to our message). Though if some VNN researchers are able to come up with names and addresses of more than 100 victim's and/or victim's families, then I would certainly handle more. I think the main cost of this project is going to be the postage, so unless the mailouts get really voluminous, I can handle that. I figure you can send me a batch of about 100 at a time, unless we get busier. Then I can send them out daily or weekly or however often someone like Chain can feed me addresses. I think this targeted approach will be much more effective than random distribution, though both are needed, for various reasons.