View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2004 #20
Commander_NSM

Default Whoa!

These allegations are being made by Warren Scott Robbins, a disgruntled former NSM member, 99% lies, and no I am not going to answer every idiotc suppossed fact here. Unlike Warren I have a life.

Warren began this rant after his girlfriend left him. He then went on a similar tirade against her calling her a street walking hooker, and contacting various NSM Leaders stating this. He then goes on to start accusing everyone of sleeping with her and other women. Paranoid delusions.

It is funny Warren that you bring up Odinism, you are an Oathbreaker! Your Soul will rest uneasy for eternity. You state lies to defame my charachter, and twist many things. My wife does not even appear in the 2003 National video? I do wear contacts to help me see, thanks (lol). There's your 1%, and the other charges are ridiculous about informants, and not even worth addressing.

Furthermore Warren, lets cut to the chase you had said in a room full of witnesses that you were suppossed to be on medication for a mental imbalance. Perhaps your girlfriend leaving you, and your failed advances towards another well known NSM Female member have driven you over the edge, and you stopped taking your medication? Sound closer to the truth Oathbreaker?

Furthermore, should we document the cases were you prentend to be various different people on-line, and play mind games with people.

The NSM is a better place without you. I am sorry to see your mental meltdown has reached full capacity, and now you cannot differentiate truth from reality. WOW. You are a sad person. Run along now Loki.