View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2008 #15
News
Friendly

hah! Melanopolis open for coinage except that a few unfortunate greeks may be using it as a surname. That's what I can gather from a google search.

Anyway maybe it should be saved for negroid strips of population that grow together, I mean the nigger version of the "megalopolis", as opposed to just a large pre-existing nigger blotch on a demographic map like you get in southeast usa.

I wonder where this is happening? As metros metastasize and grow together into megalopoli shouldn't we now be seeing their innermost black oozes meeting and melting into continous strips? Like evil elongated nuclei stretched across states and regions? Niggerhood finally meeting niggerhood and slapping some skins, no longer separated by clusters of nosey white folks? Surely already happened but we now need names for the largest strips so we can examine and warn. The whites in those little triangular spots just north and south of where the membrane breaks and the negroplasm meets need to be warned and adjust insurance rates etc since their future absence is inevitable.