View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2009 #17
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Even your complaint about Glenn using it to collect addresses doesn't hold water since anyone can get a P.O. box for almost nothing.
Great spend even MORE MONEY to get the damn things and not get on a list. Whoever throws money out like this seriously needs to just throw it in a fire , it would do them more good.

The vast majority of people don't need PO boxes so renting it would be purely for this, it might not be much but these fees add up quick-like.

Quote:
The paper put our message directly in the hands of over 20,000 people. Not people who are already WN like most of our radio broadcasts/forum readers/blog readers audience already are.
Of which only the people who are already WN probably read much of it. It's not a very factual piece, like I said its VNN style punk writing, I don't think many would find it convincing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
What proof do you even have for that? its just speculation & trying to drive people away from a VNN project. Glenn has a shady past.. I dont agree with all of it.. but so do you.
Thus why smarter people aren't trusting him.

Quote:
And if that were a concern for any of the people who ordered a paper.. why wouldn't they use a po box?
Because its even more money to spend on something they wouldn't need otherwise.

Quote:
I think Rounder said over 200 people donated. I haven't heard one complain about Feds kicking down their door for ordering a legal paper..
That's a fucking stupid argument, is that your proof that the list didn't go straight to the FBI headquarters? I don't find it convincing.

Quote:
and guess what? If Feds wanted your Name or Address with the name you posted on VNN they could subpoena our hosting provider to get your ip address.. then with your ip address they could get your real name and address from your internet service provider.. Even using proxies or TOR doesn't cover your tracks.
It's one thing to come to visit a site and another to be financially involved, one will be seen as much more severe, can you guess which?

Quote:
being overly paranoid about feds finding out your name on an internet forum is ridiculous.. since they can & will if they wanted it.
If one is going to be financially involved it has to be with a character who is completely trustworthy.

Before you say it ,"claiming to be financially involved on a board" isn't definitive proof, the actual documentation of it happening needs to be present. Maybe it isn't a crime by itself but in court it will DESTROY YOU, the enemy's lawyers will keep bringing that up every fucking hearing and completely destroy your credibility. If they say you posted on a forum then you can easily brush it off with any number of excuses.

Your "making excuses" statement is just a typical cover up tactic for the obvious flaws inherent in the whole system, if people want to keep throwing money at you w/e I didn't ever have much hope for Amerikenyans anyways.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; November 8th, 2009 at 10:45 AM.