View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2010 #19
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post

The "Africa as womb of humanity" theory has a snag for the PC crowd. If we agree that Africans were the prototypes, their "descendants" (Whites and Asians) evolved beyond them and left them behind. We got better at "being human", they stagnated.

Yet, if independent, environmentally-driven multiregional evolution from Homo erectus is in fact the case, they still come out lower. Blacks are then simply one of three or more end-products of that evolution, but the one most closely resembling the root species, which also indicates they are less evolved.
I mostly agree with what you are saying MW, and you make some important points.

The only thing I don't agree with is the African as prototype, if by African you mean something like the modern nigger.

The nigger is NOT stuck at some primitive stage of evolution or "behind" Whites. He EVOLVED into what he is. Our ancestors were not a type of nigger that we evolved away from. There were no niggers then. There were simply populations of Homo erectus, probably with at least some genetic diversity even in early erectus populations. As Homo erectus moved into Europe and Asia and spread out into isolated breeding populations in varying climates and ecosystems natural selection began to shape each population to their environment. Thus we have Europeans, various kinds of Gooks, and niggers of one sort or another.

There is less genetic distance between Whites and Asians than between Whites or Asians and niggers. But that doesn't mean that niggers have been evolutionary static. It just means our lines diverged earlier.

That is why the liberal belief that if we only give the nigger a little help they can "catch up" is so dangerous and so wrong. They will never catch up because there is no catching up to do. We are just simply two different things.

If you could go back in time to the common ancestor of Whites, Gooks, and niggers I doubt very much if that early ancestor had much in common with modern niggers. Early Homo erectus WASN'T some jive ass, shit talking, pimped out, basketball playing nigger. But some of them, over a million or so years, evolved into niggers while others evolved into us.