View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2010 #12
Hilda
Barbarian

Members of one ethnicity should not all have the same strengths and weaknesses. People naturally can be divided into castes. The Jarls are rather different to the Thralls!

From what I have read of the Irish, and those my husband has had personal experience of including as girlfriends, I think anyone Germanic with Irish blood mixed in is lucky to escape undamaged. That is just an honest appraisal. But I have been astonished by how alike Breanna and I are in our ways of thinking so she might have escaped those negative effects and genuinely have no urge to become an alcoholic drunk, promiscuous or gamble, or cling to Catholicism. Indeed, she seems to to be able to prioritise objective logic before personal whim.

However I fear we may now fall out over this issue! But hopefully not.

How much are todays Germans alike in character to the ancient Germanics described by Tacitus? There you see the true German. Civilisation is dysgenic and domesticates people. And Catholicism tells the better men and women to be celibate for Christ while the dregs reproduce like rabbits (when it should be the other way around).

Demography is Destiny