View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2006 #2
Gott

This article is mostly PR hogwash. For one thing, I believe Mazzini was a kike though in just trying to do the research so I could say he was instead of 'I believe,' very interestingly the sources (I used scroggle and called up 100 articles) are tres coy on the subject. But the euphemisms abound - revolutionary, Italian patriot, rival to Marx, etc.

I am one half Italian by blood and was brought up just about totally Italian culturally and I love Italy very much. My other half is German and I love that too, but objectively - what is best in our culture (Western civ.) seems to me to owe vastly more to Italy than to any other source.

However - there never was any such place as 'Italy' - not before the Roman Empire for instance. During the Roman Empire for sure, Italia was a province and afterwards, briefly (about 100 years if I recall correctly) it was the Visigothic Kingdom of Italy. At all other times in the last 3000 years the Italian peninsula was a collection of different states based on regional issues. Italy is a highly fragmented place geographically, culturally and racially (related but not identical) and a collection of small states makes sense there.

This united Italy baloney in which Mazzini played so prominent a role is actually the first (if I missed something important, please let me know) example in modern history of the New World Order in action - the jew world dictatorship.

The House of Savoy - which ruled the northern Italian geographically-shifting kingdom of Piedmont, or Sardinia - this entity shifted shapes and names rather often - is indeed (or was) actually the oldest reigning royal house in the world, going back, I think, to the 11th century. French by blood and even language for a long time, they finally set their sights southwards and moved their capital to Torino (lovely city) and adopted Tuscan Italian as their language.

With the House of Savoy and the Kingdom of Piedmont, another series of very jew sounding euphemisms comes into play. They were very 'progressive' and 'modern', they fully emancipated their own kikes (second in Europe, right after Prussia) and had lots and lots of prominent hooknozem in positions of power, they used the constitutional system like England, etc. . The Pietmontese did this by bankrupting their by-nature very prosperous state and running up a gigantic national dept to.... international bankers. They were also famously anti-clerical.

The Brits (scumbags then and now and forever) adopted 'united Italy' as one of their filthy pet causes and under Gladstone the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (if a nation has ever had a more romantic and beautiful name than this one...I don't know what it is) became a international pariah even though just 40 - 50 years previously, Britain had protected that kingdom - under the same ruling dynasty of the Italian Bourbons - rather prominently from the depredations of Napoleon. Now, suddenly, The Two Sicilies were a blot on morality and the Negation of God.

How come Britain perfidiously abandoned The Two Sicilies and embraced the two-bit Kingdom of Piedmont? Because the kikes pretty much ran Piedmont and the kikes pretty much ran Britain. And because, exactly like the Czars, the Bourbons were genuinely devout and genuinely conservate and could not be bought. The Two Sicilies had the largest and most modern rail network in all of southern Europe (vastly more impressive and modern than that of Piedmont) was nothing like the ignorant, filthy hovel the PR kikes made it out to be and lived well within it's income. When Piedmont - with very prominent 'British' aid (the British fleet bombarded the Neopolitan army as it was making its last stand under the young king) - finally murdered that ancient and glorious kingdom - the Piedmontese promptly stole the gold reserves, which were enormous - the largest in all Europe, I believe. They just as promptly spent that money, and the new, absurd, Kingdom of Italy was always one of the most in the hole debtor nations of Europe from that day to Mussolini’s time.

The Kingdom of the Two Sicilies was not incorporated into this new Italy - it was a conquered and raped province - that is all. Naples went from being one of the most glittering and splendid capital cities of the entire world to a run down hovel as all the wealth of the south was stolen and taken north to be replaced by nothing except the Mafia - another of Mazzini's charming innovations, and ruinous taxation. After this conquest, there were risings in the south for the Bourbons...which, of course, the history books don't mention, the same way there were risings in the south for Mussolini, also not mentioned.

What the new world order did to The Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and to the other legal, peace loving duchies of central Italy, and to the Papal States, is exactly what kike carpetbaggers did to the Confederacy after our own civil war.

Except for sounding cool (I suppose) the united Kingdom of Italy was a farce - in debt beyond any possibility of ever paying, run by corrupt scumbags who stole and gave nothing back. The Italian peoples were vastly better off before this meaningless (unless slavery is meaningful) unification.

What I've written above is well know, and my sentiments (a basis detestation for the House of Savoy and the kikes who ran it and the rotten republic which replaced it except it's the same thing exactly only without a fancy king) are shared by many southern Italians (my own people are from central and northern Italy - so I care because of the principle, not because my folks are from the south). For instance, recently, the Teatro San Carlo - the oldest working opera house in Europe and I suppose the world, was restored and in that restoration the coat of arms of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies was rescued from the overpainting applied when the Pietmontese came in as two-bit conquerors. Today, if you go to an opera in that incredibly spectacular, splendidly beautiful theater, above the stage you will see the ancient and glorious symbol of the Italian Bourbons as a reminder of the better times that existed before 'progress', 'change' and 'modernity' made Italy a far worse place than it was before.

88 y'all