View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012 #7
varg

Default Execute Order 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
I'm starting to wonder about you Varg. A little typo just nullifies all of Jim Stones research which you obviously have not even looked through. You fill the Problem forum with miles and miles of posts which have so much intellectual bla bla bla but very little meat in them. The time I asked for vnners to help break out of this website and try to get information out on less anti zionists sites you tried to make a joke about it, You have always been the one to try to trivilaize and attack whenever I make a solid point. What the hell, what is your intention?
What? You need to get your facts straight. First of all I don't have any threads in the The Problem forum. Secondly, I don't think I've ever responded to you before this thread. If I have please show me. I did however move your "Is Netanyahoo Jesus?" thread to Nutzpah, if that's what you mean by attacking your solid points.

This is my point. If you can't get a lot right or you're referencing things that haven't even happened, you just might be getting other things wrong too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno
Israel managed to smuggle nukes into lava tubes and tunnels far underground to trigger earthquakes and contain the blasts. So I was hunting for tunnels and lava tubes near each of the three epicenters, and wanted to find them before writing this into this report. As it turns out, I did not need to. This military briefing with Secretary of Defense William Cohen, dated all the way back to 1997! shows that even then, Cohen knew about EM weaponry that could trigger quakes and set off volcanoes.
Like this retarded conspiracy theory for starters.