View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2010 #18
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
I watched the show about this nigger, he was a brutal chimp. I think he killed himself shortly after he was caught. Early this week I came across a nigger serial killer on wiki who killed 7 white people, he was a member of some nigger cult. He testified against the leader of the cult and got out in five years. He was eventually arrested again and given life under the three strike rule. I don't remember his name, or have the time to look it up now, but will later.
The guy I was talking about is in Linder's first post, Robert Rozier. I was shocked as shit when I read his wiki page. Nigger gets a sweet deal to get out of jail after killing 7 white people (no white would ever get this kind of deal if they killed 7 niggers), and still can't stay out of trouble. In a sane society this nigger would have been swinging from a tree.

Quote:
Robert Earnest Rozier (born July 28, 1955, in Anchorage, Alaska) was an African-American professional football player for the St. Louis Cardinals of the NFL. After leaving the league, he became involved with "The Brotherhood", a Black Supremacist cult led by Yahweh ben Yahweh. He is currently serving 25 years to life on a conviction for check kiting under a third strike law.

Yahweh ben Yahweh
After a series of petty crimes, Rozier found Yahweh ben Yahweh's "Temple of Love" in 1982. After first serving a six month prison sentence, he moved into the temple full time, and changed his name to "Neariah Israel", or child of god. In 1985, he decided to join "The Brotherhood," Yahweh's secret group, that required murdering a "white devil" and returning with a body part to join. Rozier would admit to killing seven White people to please Yahweh.[3] He was arrested and charged with murder on October 31, 1986. After agreeing to testify against Yahweh's organization, he was sentenced to 22 years in prison. After serving ten years in prison, Rozier was set free in 1996.[2]

Rearrest
Rozier was placed in the witness protection program under the name Robert Ramses. On February 5, 1999, he was arrested for passing a bad check for $66 to pay for a car repair. After finding Rozier's true identity, police discovered a trail of 29 bounced checks totaling more than $2,000, and charged him with a felony.[4] He was convicted, and under a third strike law, Judge Eddie T. Keller sentenced Rozier to serve 25 years to life.[5]

Robert_Rozier Robert_Rozier

Last edited by Marty Macaluso; February 28th, 2010 at 04:35 PM.