Full Thread: Satanic jewish flag
View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2011 #9
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
How do christians make such a mistake as following the satanic star of the jews?

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...atanic-symbol/

The Zionist Jews, if they are, in fact, Jews, do not even practice what their Torah preaches, what God commanded them!

Exodus 22:21
“You shall neither mistreat a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt."

Exodus 23:9
“Also you shall not oppress a stranger, for you know the heart of a stranger, because you were strangers in the land of Egypt."

Leviticus 19:33
"And if a stranger dwells with you in your land, you shall not mistreat him."

Leviticus 19:34
"The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”-David Ben-Gurion (Israeli Statesman and Prime Minister (1948-53, 1955-63). Chief architect of the state of Israel and revered as Father of the Nation, (1886-1973)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."-Revelation 3:9, KJV, Holy Bible
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; August 15th, 2011 at 05:58 AM.