View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2007 #22
Flame Baiter
Banned

I just missed you Pracownik. Nice photos.

I don't have much to add, other than this photo with the I-94 bridge over Telegraph. It's in the background in this photo, and just about anyone who's flown into Metro airport can recognize where this guy's house is, by looking at the bridge in the background.

Yankee Jim, the following one's for you. This is how the corner of Van Born and Beech Daly looks today.

For those of you unfamiliar with the area, this is a house in west Dearborn. Most of the Whites live in west Dearborn, and about 30,000 arabs live in east Dearborn.

And this is a huge mosque along Ford Rd close by. This weekend is their big holiday, Eid. This holiday depends on the lunar calender, rather than the solar calender like our holidays.

This is the arabic section of Detroit near Dearborn. My wife and I used to play a sort of game as we drove home from vacation. "Who-can-spot-the-arabic-signage-first?". PS, why does the media always use the term "boast" in the following way, "Southeast Michigan boasts a prominent arabic population?" Why not, "Southeast Michigan is ashamed of its arabic population?".

I don't know why a Lutheran Church would need arabic on its sign, but there it is.

With this one, I'd bet the kikes at the ACLjew would have a problem with any religious reference on a public sign. Ramadan is the month-long time of fasting. My wife jokingly calls "Ramadan" "Bomb-a-dan". LOL

Here we are in east Dearborn, a typical neighborhood built in the 20's by Whites, taken over by arabs in the 80-'s and 90's.

But what's that I see? Arabs love the showy and pretentious. They'll knock down three small houses to build one monstrosity next to a bunch of smaller houses. This one reminds me of Saddam's Palace:

Here's the McDonald's that was in the news a while back because it offered "Halal" hamburgers. Halal is the muslim ritual slaughter, similar to kosher.

No discussion of Dearborn is complete without mentioning that it's the headquarters of Ford Motor Company.

I needed to gas up, and this was under the plexiglass at the gas station. A joke poking fun at our Canadian-born governor.