View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2009 #13
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Then comes the old "Look how much I do for the cause" and "what have you done" crybaby shit, meaning of course his "newspaper" which does nothing for the cause except help him gather up names and addresses for uncle jewey. Appearently my years of radio shows, countless white themed videos, creation of white children and donation money (to certain useful groups in our struggle), can't compare to his "Aryan Alternative" Newspaper.
Mark I take offense to that. I am the one who put the current issue of TAA together. Glenn gets it printed and shipped. I created the PDF, design and content (With the help of forum members posting articles to use, and I accepted any criticism-- Most of the people who complain about the content now were no where to be seen when I was asking people to critique it) . The printed version and the PDF are two separate issues.

Would you still attack it if it was just a pdf file and Glenn wasn't associated with it? I don't think you would. Don't belittle the entire paper or content just because you have issues with the person who sends it out and deals with the printing.

Even your complaint about Glenn using it to collect addresses doesn't hold water since anyone can get a P.O. box for almost nothing. Glenn doesnt use the funds for anything other than the paper either. He has documented every cent he received-- and had trusted VNN member Ron Doggett review it to make sure it all added up.. which it did. Actually Glenn went into the red supporting the paper... paying to ship, paying for gas for the long trips to the printer, and all other assorted fees and physical strain which im sure added up. To say he profited off the paper is ridiculous. None of the people involved in creating it have. Ive never received a cent for my 2 weeks of work I put into creating it and I wouldn't want to if it was offered.

If anyone wanted to criticize the paper when i was creating it.. why you guys (people who hate TAA), why didn't you post in the thread where i was specifically asking for criticism before it was printed?

Quote:
of course his "newspaper" which does nothing for the cause
The paper put our message directly in the hands of over 20,000 people. Not people who are already WN like most of our radio broadcasts/forum readers/blog readers audience already are.

Sure there are people who will just throw it out.. But these are the same braindead people who wouldn't listen to you no matter what you said to them outside of the mainstream.. They would shut their ears no matter the medium you used to reach them (papers, person to person discussion, radio broadcasts, videos, etc) .

Who cares about them. They are already too far gone to reach.

The paper doesn't pretend to reach every single person who receives it. Obviously there will be people who don't want to listen. If out of every 1000 people who received the paper.. if only one white man agreed with our message, i would still think it is worth it. Regardless, No one is forcing anyone to support the paper-- if you didnt want to distribute it you didnt have to, if you didnt want to donate to it you didnt have to. It is/was one of many of VNNs activism projects. So yeah. I've never degraded your radio broadcasts.. and have listened to almost every show. I appreciate the work you do for VNN radio greatly. Don't degrade the paper over a silly reason such as personal vendettas.. We need to spread our message in many different ways.. Not just one