View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2007 #21
Pracownik stał

Default Update From the Field

I just returned from grabbing some photos and was fortunate enough to get to meet Mr. Fundarski. He was outside mowing the lawn and he saw me standing along Telegraph Rd. (his place is on the west side of Telegraph Rd., a major metro area thoroughfare, roughly a block north of Van Born Rd. so tens of thousands of commuters are seeing his flags) getting the photos and waved to me. I walked over and introduced myself and told him I saw him on YouTube (thanks, detroitisdead). He didn't know his story is online and I explained that many people are expressing support for his message and that it's spreading across the Internet. He went on to tell me a few things about Israel and how we're throwing money away at it, etc. I agreed with him, told him he has many supporters and that I'll be sharing my photos with the online community. He was really friendly and a nice guy all-around. There were no protesters or anything like that yet but people were honking their horns as they drove down Telegraph.