View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2010 #62
Johnny James

More comments from the youtube attack on her channel

Quote:
KoFDee (6 minutes ago)
The only reason you made your newist video was because you are getting slaughterd by youtube users, reporters and members of the public. You egged on that fight, you shouted abbusive/rasist things to the white man. You wanted a fight to happen between the two people. If you do not know either of the man in the video and you STILL egged of the fight that makes it 10x worse for you. You wonder why people have such little respect for black people? It's because of people like YOU who give the majority of them a bad rep/name. I think you should be arrested for the rasit things you shouted and trying to start a fight.

You are a disgusting, vile, horrible excuse of a person, people like you are what makes the world a shit and horrible place to live in!
Quote:
Jabwest15th

Jabwest15th (14 minutes ago)
HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT! No WONDER black men love White wimmenz so much! It's because black females look like you! Fuckin' hell, wow!! White women, remember, if you're going to fall for some nigger buck just because he's got "swag" or can sweet talk you, remember that your kids will wind up lookin' like this! Wow I can't believe this thing is a fucking human! This nigger whore was telling her nigger buck friend to beat up the white man! All the time that beautiful, angelic White woman is sitting there, stoic! Sometimes I think that one day angels will come down and swoop up the remaining whites on earth and take them back to utopia based on the racial differences I see in beauty and demeanour. This is really opening some eyes!

Quote:
greenantpranks

greenantpranks (36 seconds ago)
What you did was a hate crime, plain and simple. You egged the younger guy on to attack the older guy, while you yelled stuff like "beat his white ass" and called him pinky. You are, quite simply, a racist. The entire incident, both on your part and the part of the younger guy who started the fight, was clearly racially motivated based on your comments and his. This is a hate crime and had better be prosecuted as such.
Quote:
XmXFLUXmX (30 minutes ago)
Nigger, there are entire websites dedicated to hunting you and your nigger family down, if you do not return the bag or help EBM in with his jail case, people WILL get you! whether it be the police or some angry skins is all up to time but 1 of the 2 will be stopping by your home!
Quote:
serbfree (38 minutes ago)
thanks for posting the video of the violent black guy getting beat down
you tapped into the dreams of many people who live in fear of Black violence but do not speak out about real crime cuz they are afraid of being called 'racist'
should have beat the black harder