View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2006 #10
aherne

Quite frankly, I understand their cause. From an estetical standpoint, however, because of the large amounts of Negrito blood, Filipino women lack beauty and tend to be quite dark. Even before I became racially conscious, I couldn't get past those flared nostrils.

One of my cousins residing in Germany, is married to such a specimen. He motivated his choice with his personal experience with German women, who tend to be aimless whores. He used to have a German wife, a most beautiful tramp who cheated on him with all sorts of human excrements (they choices women usually do). He ended up alone after the bitch left him and took everything he got in a lifetime of work "for the sake of children", she argued. He is completely oblivious this whole experience is one of the countless consequences of Jewish anti-Aryan agitation. He is as ignorant of that as a fish of the ocean it inhabits.

Then he went heartbroken on a trip to the Phillippines, where he met his present wife. She is much younger than he is (twenty years or so), she became fat after marriage (as all women of Malay stock become past their adolescence), she has (apparently) a good character, she cleans, she cooks, she respects him (or his money) and she is a perfect mother (in that aspect, I think there is simply no ground of comparison between Malay women and our jewed whores). I can't say he made a bad choice.