Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO
On a cold autumn day, nothing warms the cockles
of my heart like jew pitted against jew. Now if one
of the yids would only run over a nigglet or two,
Lakewood, NJ might just turn into another Crown
Heights.

Bud, you're PM box is full.
Thanks for the heads up, I cleared my box.

Good job on the former Camden mayor article Jim. The artricle you reference states 3 Camden mayors in the last 20 years have been arrested and removed from office. Truly an astounding fact. Why, I like to think I have a small version of Haiti just an hours drive from my home, with so much shitskin corruption.

I think what lakewood really needs is for a drunken mexican to run a redlight on a Friday afternoon and slam into a crowd of KIKES. Preferably a large vehicle like a 70 Chrysler New yorker with huge 500 lb chrome bumpers. Not some honda made of plastic. And you could bet that Mexican border would be shut down overnight.

I shot some photo's in Lakewood today. Some jew made me at a traffic light. Kept eyeballing me, but at least he walked away without checking the plate #. Dangerous stuff keeping an eye on those kikes. I'll post some tomorrow.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.