View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2013 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://gawker.com/four-more-executio...ing-1489366689

ShelwoodUMeanMrMustard31L U
New Jersey abolished the death penalty in 2007. It wasn't a deterrent, it was more expensive than life without parole, and we didn't really execute the people sentenced to death anyway (the last execution in NJ was in 1963). I think life with no parole is a greater punishment anyway. They can sit around for many years to come, regretting what they did. Today 12:18am

CatFiveHimmicaneUShelwood1L U
"Regretting" what they did? Lol. You havent spend much time around niggers, have you? Just now

orangethings11Ublue11speed231L U
The way this works is that they steal cars and leave them on the street of Newark. They then pay kids to switch plates during the week so the car does not come up as stolen. When they get enough cars, they load them on a boat and ship them overseas. Yesterday 9:04pm

jaypiermont
That actually reads as entirely plausible to me. Would you elaborate as to how you know that?

phunkshunUorangethings1121L U
As far fetched as that sounds, it's basically what happens in many cases. Yesterday 9:34pm

lizisabitch3Ublue11speed1L U
You do know he was Jewish Yesterday 9:44pm

blue11speedUlizisabitch31L U
Of course I do. I possess a 9th grade education. If you are insinuating or implying that my "burn" reference and jesus being Jewish, and potentially relating that to the atrocities of WWII, then you, my friend, have an evil mind. Yesterday 10:07pm

tyi55
I live in NJ about 15 mins from Newark. He's completely right. It's pretty much standard affair here. Like ten people are getting shot every day in Newark. They steal cars and one of two things happen: they swap out the plates till the heat dies down and they try to sell it cheap overseas where the VIN wont be checked. …

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 25th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.