View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2007 #19
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronese_dissident View Post
Spics are the greater threat for a host of reasons (with a few exceptions; White Cubans, etc.). They infest urban, suburban, rural, and farms areas! They bridge the gap of all races, which makes them a greater gene threat. America only had 5% of the total number of slaves in the New World (according to the 'Black Almanac'), the other 95% mostly just melted into the populations of so-called "Latin-America." Mexicans, who are not at all regarded as "black," are actually predominantly descended from the primitive phenotype of Australoidic Indians, with Caucasian admixture, and with a significant amount of Negroid genes (about 10% within 70% of them according to the American Journal of Human Biology) from both West Africa and New Guinea (is it any wonder why they are the way they are??). Just when you may think that these mineralized fuckers sound bad enough, they're is a sizable amount of Jewish in the Mexican mix as well (Andalucia was one of the great concentrations ever before the Inquisition), along with various other admixes like Pygmy (from the Philippines) or even Arab. Since they're not factionalized to speak of (Mexicans/C. Americans), quasi-Caucasian ones need to be purged as much as the others. I was born and raised in California. I'll just say that Mexicans are to me, what Zionists are to Palestinians!

In addition to this great post, I'll say I personally have more contempt for spics because they are recent willing immigrant invaders and illegal ones at that. These Zambo and Australoidic Indians have are some of the UGLIEST short squat women on the planet!!!

Blacks are just as big a pain in the ass as spics. However they have been here for 200 to 300 years and were brought here in chains. Blacks at least entertain us on the football field and in the entertainment industry. Small consolation when you consider the violent crime they commit. These factors do make Blacks the lesser of two evils.