View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2004 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresden
I firmly believe that Russians will begin to dominate boxing for 3 reasons.

1. They are hungry, no pun intended. Years of the harshness of life in Russia have made them strong and enthusiatic fighters.

2. They are not afraid of blacks.

3. They do not feel bad about beating a black into the ground. I believe the reason there is no 'Great White hope' in amerikwa is precisely because the brainwashing about the poor, downtrodden blacks, and a white persons' innate sense of fair play works against White boxers. At a very deep level, even considering the idea of hitting a black man, makes amerikwan white men recoil. If not physically, then psychologically, and there the fight is already lost. Would you hit an orphan as hard as a asshole at a bar? No. We have been made to believe blacks are helpless and downtrodden, while at the same time somehow sacred and beyond reproach, so hitting them is akin to a sin.
They are also portrayed as more powerful than whites, faster, stronger, physically superior; a force to be feared. Once whites have it so bad that the fear and pity of blacks leave them, we will see an American great white hope here too.

Dresden

Also I don't believe that blacks have too much of a real advantage in boxing. Their harder skull and quicker reflexes should be balanced by white's superior upper body strength (pound for pound) and the ability to more easily predict and exploit their movements. In all stories about boxing it seems the blacks are either crushed with vicious combination blows to the head, or repeatedly put down by bodywork.

Excellent analysis, I think you're right on all counts. It's parallel to whites, formerly, being physically afraid to say the word 'jew,' and to treat the jew like it's some kind of precious jewel.