View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2013 #63
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Howard View Post
No. Einstein's contributions to Physics are valuable, and Zionist Jews have valuable contributions towards improving the quality of western Civilization, .
Nope, he was a Jew fraud and plagiarist. And as you'll see, Jews have never contributed anything positive to anything - ever. Never.
Quote:
Right wing Jews like Michael Savage are decent people.
White haters like him are "decent"? Okay.
Quote:
less intelligent than Jews on average
Lurk more. Read more. You're embarrassing yourself.
Jews have a higher average IQ than Whites, yes. So what? The rub is this: Jews have high verbal scores, but lower than average visuospatial scores compared to Whites. Do you know what visuospatial scores are correlated with? Creation. Civilization. A Jew has never created anything worth a damn, and has never EVER had a civilization.
Quote:
This has resulted in Jews being persecuted everywhere they go, and being deported from over 100 countries in their 5000 year history.
I've heard this before. It's always Whitey's fault.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

109 locations. Never the fault of the Jews. Always the fault of the the expelling peoples! Most of them White European I might add (a quick scan - about 99%). Personally, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to my people than to ratty parasitic Jews.