View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013 #78
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
1/2mv^2.

That is why the velocity is squared and not cubed or trebled or so on. In the relativistic E = mc squared equation the 1/2 goes away and the velocity is that of light and therefore c because of the limits. You can easily Google the equation for physics sites references to see the derivation.

This isn't obscure esoterea, guys.
OK, thanks for the calculus, I didn't get enough at college (/sarc). At school, I actually dreamed at night of solving calculus problems. Here's one for you: the night before a calc quiz, I solved an equation in a dream, only to have that same equation on the next day's quiz. Aced it easily.

Now on to your conclusions. You say: "and the velocity is that of light and therefore c because of the limits". Wow, how convenient! Most convenient, in fact. Out of the blue you just plop that your variable "v" (1/2 mv squared) is actually, and all along "c", the velocity of light, which is a known constant and not the variable "v", usually used to designate a variable - velocity . Wow, now that's what I call convenient. "and therefore c because of the limits" .... What limits? Did I miss something? Note: I have no problems with f=ma, that's common sense. But to try to manipulate that to e=mc squared is fradulent on its face. Why you, or anyone else can't see that is beyond my guesses.

Did you not think someone would call you on that? Get a grip, don't be like Einstein and all his enablers.

You say you know of nobody who has challenged the simpleton's Eintein equation. Well, I guess you know now.

You still haven't explained how the speed of light has anything at all to do with the potential of "energy" in any given mass. If Einstein's theory is correct on its face, then surely we could substitute an equal mass of water for the fissionable material in an atomic bomb, and still get the same results.

The reason most people believe this farce is because the kikenmedia has elevated Einstein to God status, and God knows, mere mortal men risk eternal damnation by questioning any aspect of the "smartest man that ever lived".

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; February 22nd, 2013 at 07:52 PM.