View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2012 #12
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Thanks, N.B., kind of you to say

I get a little peeved when the lazy and the dull-witted try to insinuate that those of us who live by the motto of 'buy low-sell high' are somehow engaged in something sordid or tawdry; like a jew.

I've never connived or coerced anybody to engage me in a business deal.
Capitalism 101. Good system, not perfect but mostly efficient as it allows the best, brightest, most inventive, hardest working and industrious to rise to the top and that benefits the rest of us because we get all these cool inventions and innovations and hopefully jobs....sans jewish international bankers and multi national corporations.

The main problem I have is many people equate this with free enterprise or free trade. There is no free enterprise or free trade in capitalism. You either trade with other countries or individuals or business's or you don't. And if you do you try and get the upper hand. To get the best price for your product or service or labor. Comparative advantage they call it. That's business...not free trade. A lot of White guys have a problem seeing this because the word "free" sounds good. If it's about freedom its gotta be good, right? Yee haw! Gawd bless amurrica.

But free trade is not having other countries dumping all their cheap shit in your country, putting your manufactures out of business. Free trade is not shipping off millions of IT jobs to India. That's insanity, not free trade. No other country does this by the way but us. China doesn't allow free trade that's why their economy is/was booming. China exports their products and only imports the bare necessities like oil and western(White man) technology. We on the other hand are firm believers is free trade. Heck just look how good were doing since NAFTA Non-tradable domestic services, such as health care and social assistance, waitresses and bartenders, retail clerks. In other words jobs that do not produce goods and services that could be exported to reduce the large US trade deficit for example.

Free trade in zog world is just a buzz word to cover up the rat fucking that big jew banker gave you via his multi national corporations off shoring your jobs and then lied about it to you via his American version of the TASS News Agency that told you free trade is a good thing cus it has the word freedom in it.

Business is business, it's dog eat dog, nothing free about it.