View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2012 #12
Craig Cobb
Banned

Can people recommend activists to receive a lot? Ron Doggett and Jerry Abbot come to mind. April too. But I want folks who will quickly take action with resolve. Arktos. I even talked to Gliebe. He has a member base. More than most of us. Have to get some recommendations from Tom Metzger. OK with me if anyone circulates this on Stormfront in a post or two. It would likely get banned though.

The level of people who have showed up in Kalispell is about 50% good and 50% crazies. Not a good margin. The guy who gave Don black 10 grand to keep posting that the ADL was stalking him was one. Others just as off. One let his wife regularly smoke pot while she was pregnant. another a felon with a gun. Beat his girlfriend a lot. She left with their baby and his best friend, lol. Knocked up by the best friend.

Anyway, I'm going to go through with this one way or the other. once they are deeded, that's that. I am pretty sure subsequent sales will be harder to latch onto and more pricey. Locals may ice us out.

Fifteen foot fiberglass flag poles are about $218; 20 footers, maybe $300.

There are many people who could easily afford to help me with this but don't/won't. So? That's the way it is. I am also sure there are a few young couples or lone wolves who would follow through. Hard to qualkify them except via personal WN references. Young Creators welcome. Not everybody reads VNNF so help this get around, will you?