View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2007 #16
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
Good post and spot on. WN as it stands now is very dysfunctional. Personally I don't care much for all the Arab/Muzzie ass-sucking that goes on. If we need sandniggers to fight for us then are we really worth saving?
I don't oppose the sandniggers killing jews but, no, we don't need to rely on them, though I am outed as an embracer of "the Great Satan" as some of our posters at VNN even utilize the buzzwords of the arabs.

Quote:
As far as proganda what we desperately need is our own TV channel. I think it would be very popular.
TV is the medium. I tried to get local cable access. I figured that I could air some documentaries. The one in my county limits access to the county gov. They show boring as shit council meetings and jews asking for zoning variances. Next county over allows real public access but I don't reside there so I am screwed.

People will watch tv and believe what they watch. Even though 90% of tv is fake bullshit, they believe. Putting some truth on would help and people would eat it up.