View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012 #9
James Hawthorne

Alex wasn't too pleased when Mark (Mishko) and Dietrich started VoR.

Quote:
Carolyn

August 30, 2012 at 12:56 am

Thanks Mary. You always keep up with things, I’ll say that. Robert Stark has been working for Greg Johnson and CC for a long time already – giving them interviews whenever they wanted one. Interviewing all the queers. Yes, Robert is a real agreeable boy, always ready to serve.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...hony-migchels/ When someone asked in the comments if it were known why VoR closed down, Greg answered:

We don’t know why. But I suspect that Mike Conner was feeling burned out by his workload and the witch’s brew of movement drama stirred up by Carolyn Yeager after she departed VoR.

Oh yeah. Carolyn Yeager caused it. Well, Greg Johnson has called me “scum”, smearmonger, troll, has accused me of being a paid agent for ‘our enemies’ and having a ‘personality disorder.’ Now I’m a witch. But always from some sniper’s nest, never to me directly. And note he doesn’t say what this “movement drama” consists of. But then, he’s not a man so we shouldn’t expect it.

One commenter said: “Please give a synopsis of the Carolyn Yeager debacle. I really liked Carolyn too.” There won’t be an answer to that … because there is no debacle and they can’t state any facts. I have the facts on my side

Greg has only “suspicions” but I know what happened to Mike Conner and VoR even if Greggy doesn’t. Mike has NOT talked to him – good for Mike. I hope Mike Conner realizes now that he let those homosexuals take advantage of VoR … and he has only himself to blame. I guess I will have to tell the story on Saturday because this nasty sniping is not going to stop. These people are cowards. If they were men, they would accept the responsibility for their own failures.

By the way, Mary, which are the good ones?

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/08/2...port/#comments

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; August 30th, 2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: added link