View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Religion is myth one way or another. myth is deep symbology. Just saying in a cavalier fashion "it's just a crock" is dismissing something you apparently do not understand without any due regard for the millions of Whites who "believed" and did more for our people than a handful of we keyboard peckers combined.

Requiring proof of those who assert the existence of God does not require constant provocation and blasphemy.

I dont see a problem with Odin or Jesus. The fact that Christianity deals with the wicked Jews only makes it that much more relevant than Asatru, wherein you could only sort of compare them in an allegorical fashion to dwarves or Loki. I think the story related in the Passion is much clearer and easier for the White sheeple of today to draw the right lessons from today than the Gotterdamerung, which is even more arcane, obscure, and inaccessible.

You guys seem to think it's dishonest or un-Aryan to use religion. I dont think so. I think it's using a tool at hand that has been mostly given over to the Jew entirely.

I've never had a problem with Alex Linder's comments about religion or Christianity but have welcomed them as legitimate critique on theodicy, and in terms of the well known corruption of churches in preserving the natural racial order, his comments have been absolutely on point. However, some of the other prattling I read here reminds me more of what some maladjusted "goth" teenager fresh from reading Jewess Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" would say. Those of you familiar with the rand cult will know what I refer to and understand the significance of adhering to "atheism" in that particular jew-run intellectual cabal. I'm hearing lots of the same crap here I used to hear from them, and it doesnt become those who would call themselves "Aryans" to act like Jews and wag your fingers like Caiaphas at Christ, "come down from your cross" and spitting on the cherished beliefs of likely most of your ancestors for the past 2000 years. I appreciate the critique of religion but the endless revulsion here seems rather strident.