View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2004 #6
Bragi

Default Keep the kosher knives away from the white infant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
I'm glad we finally got around to the very notion of vaccination (not just polio). Chiropractors have been warning us of their deadly effects for decades. Consider this common sense exercise: viruses mutate, right? That's what they do, that's why they're so problematic for people. A vaccine is just a "snapshot" of a virus in that particular form (which is why AIDS will never be cured), which has already mutated countless times by the time the research is even completed.

Tetanus is another hoax. You don't get it from stepping on rusty nails, folks. It's found (rarely) in livestock feces in rural areas; so you won't get it from Fido or Kitty.

I'm in a quandry right now: my first will be born sometime in December. I've known about the dangers of vaccinations for some time. I suggested rejecting the whole course of vaccinations, but my wife informed me that we are legally compelled to vaccinate our kid.

What to do?
If it's a boy, avoid another jewish abomination that has infested the west: circumcision. It's unnecessary and unnatural, kind of like the jews themselves. Unfortunately this jewish abomination has spread all over the West like a disease of it's own.

Did you know that the full name of the ADL is The Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith.

B'nai B'rith means "brotherhood of the circumcised". The jews are so demented that they name their anti-free speech cult "brotherhood of the sliced off foreskins".

Maybe we should make some "I had my penis mutilated in a jewish-inspired ritual when I was an infant" t-shirts.

Circumcision: the jews' first act of hate against the white male.