View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2008 #6
Susan

I remember Richmond when my family lived there from 1955 through 1966. What a wonderful, clean, nice, safe city it was then. We left the summer before the first Fall integration of 1966-67 of the school system. I'm sure that is exactly when Richmond began its descent into the hell that it is now. What a f**king shame. It was such a great city back then for whites. Goddamn niggers and jews.

Atlanta is another perfect example of what happens when niggers get hold of a city. Mayor Shirley Franklin has just recently announced that the city is over one hundred million dollars in the hole. I can't remember the exact amount, but it is somewhere between one hundred and two hundred million dollars in the hole. They are firing people and cutting back on services, and of course, raising taxes. And still the stupid white people stay down there and take that goddamn crap off the incompetent boons.

Mayor Franklin was on the radio the other day on the station I listen to being interviewed about the shortfall. She, of course, blamed it on everything but the fact that niggers have been in charge for about thirty years or so.